[thelist] a nice PHP thingie

Techwatcher techwatcher at accesswriters.com
Thu May 23 13:20:00 CDT 2002

Starting to like PHP, though I've only tinkered with other person's programs so far. Maybe I'll learn this one after all, though
it's the usual routine-oriented looping thing.

Cheers
Carol Stein
techwatcher at accesswriters.com

<tip type="php authoring tool" author="Carol Stein">
 Most of you probably know this already, but if you don't,
there's a (relatively new?) HTML-Kit plug-in (at
http://www.chami.com) to install (don't even have to unzip;
install from HTML-Kit), for PHP development. Among other
things, the module (plug-in, I mean) has tabs for different
database [calls? commands? what word goes here?
I don't care!]... Might be helpful for some folks. Still free!
</tip>