[thelist] embed & html validating

KGIII king_galen at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 02:51:00 CDT 2002

See below...

What if they are NOT running the most up to date browser? Please keep in
mind the following...

1) I am an igorant fellow, I get paid to make other people money
2) I have kept a small eye on this thread and this is what I am looking for
3) I design jack s#!t personally and hate my work but it is effective.
4) I am a lecherous SOB who helps others when they help me (except my tips
which you should already know or you would not be here in the first place.
5) The only reason I ask is following...

Umm this is on topic as the topic stands now but if you feel it deserves a
tip then ask and I will provide one about SEO I suppose though I don't know
what category to put it in really. But the following is my point/question...

What if they are not using the most up to date browser? Will this work in a
banner ad? Example: I can make a beautiful scrolling text banner but there
are times I can not place it due to line restrictions in character length.
If you can do it as small as this it is almost invaluable :) to me and the
others of my ilk :)

Galen