Coding for intranets (was RE: [thelist] Color Chooser Review -- c orrection)

Kevin B. O'Brien ahuka at ahuka.com
Tue May 28 21:30:03 CDT 2002

At 06:11 PM 5/28/2002 -0700, JCanfield at magisnetworks.com said something
remarkably like (but somehow subtly different from):

>Are there cases where the rules can legitimately be ignored?

Well, one of the factors with coding for, or not coding for, blind users is
that it can have legal repercussions. On my University site I cannot create
inaccessible content, period.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
ahuka at ahuka.com
"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the
belief that one's work is terribly important." -- Bertrand Russell

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/