[thelist] Advanced Web Design workshops

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Wed May 29 12:13:11 CDT 2002

[snip]
Argh!!!

My work just roped me into giving a workshop on advanced web design --
THIS EVENING!!!

Does anyone have some ideas as to what I might cover?

So far, the people should have learned basic html, css, and tables. I
don't expect them to remember any of it. :P

I'm thinking something along the lines of the development
process/planning, etc. Does anyone know of a quickie walkthru for that
stuff that I might be able to use?
[/snip]

My sympathies Martin. How about using databases for dynamic content? Dig
deep into attributes such as 'title' and 'name'? A more esoteric discussion
on validation by various methods, such as W3C and Bobby?

HTH w/ideas!

Jay