[thelist] Advanced Web Design workshops

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Wed May 29 12:46:00 CDT 2002

<snip>
Is this supposed to be a "design" class or a "development" class?  If it
was design, I'd talk about sitemaps, navigation placement, search engine
placement, color and font selection, as well as management of user
expectations... etc.  If it was development, I'd talk about the stuff
other people have mentioned.
</snip>

Good clarification question, joshua; yes, it is meant to be a design
workshop... Hmm...

...these have all been great suggestions. From all o' ya! :)

I'm going to be packaging the intro/intermediate/advanced workshops into
ready-to-go things for work in the next month... Shall put 'em up on my
site, too... In case anyone might be interested down the road. :P

-m