Coding for intranets (was RE: [thelist] Color Chooser Review -- c orrection)

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed May 29 16:37:01 CDT 2002

Hi Martin,

OTOH, management may simply 'assume' that everything is okay since no one has brought any issues to their attention.

{Because of the discussion here, I just walked over and talked to some upper level folks (other) here ... who were surprised and completely unaware that we have non-compliant and non-validating reports.}

RonL.
(Who notes that creating more work for yourself during the uncertainty of a merger is not always a bad strategy...)