[thelist] UK version of Paypal

~kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Thu May 30 10:10:01 CDT 2002

Dear list,

  Afternoon!  ;o)

  I have a client who would like to sell an ebook on her site, she
  doesn't have credit card facilities.  So I thought perhaps we could
  use something like PayPal (www.paypal.com) - It seems to do
  everything that is needed.

    Visitor decides to purchase ebook
    clicks on buy now
    paypal collect money
    paypal then either send a cheque or deposit money into account

  - I would prefer to use a UK version, as client would like to
  accept switch/solo.  Does anyone know of an UK version.

  What are the pros and cons of this?

  At the moment there are plans for 1 ebook of about 20 pages.  Which
  will actually be a plain pdf file - not the encrypted sort.  But
  there are plans for more ebooks in the future as and when client
  decides to write them.

--
tia
~kristina