[thelist] Set HTTP header in ASP

pixel pixel at pixelfreak.net
Thu May 30 10:33:01 CDT 2002

I'm trying to replace the cookie header since attempts to read or write
the aspsessionid cookie are blocked by the existing API.

I have found a way to read the aspsessionid cookie using
request.ServerVariables("HTTP_COOKIE"). From there, I've created a
routine that builds a new cookie header string with a new session id,
but I can't insert it back into the response.

It looks like I may need to write some client side JavaScript to do this
instead.

~Scott