[thelist] containing DIV blocks events -- updated

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 12:07:02 CDT 2002

Ok, I found out this much: The border and location of the containing DIV was skewing the numbers
so that when the script called a line to see if the button was being clicked on, the numbers were
off and it returned negatory.

Changing the div to no border and 0,0 coords allows me to work the drag.

So now all I have to do is account for the position of the container and a border (if used).

now the problem is...when the container moves...the script breaks again. Somehow I have to figure
out how to remap all the values if the container moves...fun.

Cheers.

Tom