[thelist] Asking the wrong questions about parameters & ASP

phil crawford crawford_phil at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 13:46:07 CDT 2002

>From: "belinda" <belinda at prodsol.net>

>Here's my very remedial question:
>
>What do I need to do differently in order to pass the data from
>my forms into the database using specific parameters (which then
>enable the log files to record the parameters, which then enables
>the Webtrends Reporting Center to analyze the parameter data)

>Belinda

WebTrends can analyze the parameters in the querystring.  So, you don't
necessarily need to change to a GET with your form submission, you could
still POST, but post to a page with querystring variables.  You could decide
which variables you want in the WebTrends reports and just affix those to
the end of the page you are posting to.

-phil