[thelist] Include JavaScript variables into ASP script

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Mon Jun 3 07:52:00 CDT 2002

I always hate saying you can't do something, because all it means is that I
don't know how to do something.

Having said that, I think you need to realize that Javascript is being
interpreted on the client side whereas ASP is on the server side.  As such
you need a mechanism to send your client side variables to the server.  So
you would need to send the value of this array via a post or put to the ASP
page for processing.

Josh