[thelist] PHP Previous Next Navigation

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Mon Jun 3 12:04:01 CDT 2002

Good afternoon!

I am working on a project where approximately 3k - 5k records are returned
and need to be displayed 30 per page with 'previous' and 'next' navigation
at the request of the users. Does anyone know of an efficient script that
will do this in PHP (with MySQL) that will not query the database every
time? I would like to place the records into an array after one query to the
database and then navigate the array.

Anyhow, if anyone knows, please let me know. Otherwise I will have to write
what I am looking for, and I really have no desire to re-invent the whell on
a Monday afternoon.

TIA!

Jay