[thelist] Site check workskiff.com

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 4 07:42:08 CDT 2002

Looks great! I like the layout and colors you used, I do have a couple of
suggestions.

1) In 800 X 600 res you have to scroll both on the horizontal and the
vertical, the horizontal isn't that much but the for the vertical, it's
enough to hide the top navigation, I would suggest adding some text
navigation links at the bottom (just a habit with me I guess).

2) Your masthead "Aluminum Boats For Severe Service WORKSKIFF inc." is
linked to your specs.php page(intentional?) and unless you mouse over it
slowly enough you wouldn't know that was a link. You have a specs nav link
up on top with the other navigation, is there a need to have this linked?,
if so you may need some indication that this will lead to the specifications
page.

Bob