[thelist] WScript.Shell was:(no subject)

unganisha at hazard0us.org unganisha at hazard0us.org
Tue Jun 4 09:39:16 CDT 2002

>It printed out:
>WSHshell.CurrentDirectory: C:\WINNT\system32
>So I got an object but what kind of object?

This gives the current directory of the running process...
What version of WSH are you using ? You should use 5.6 ....

try running the script below to determine your version you should be
running something like 5.6.xx
(I hope you are using Cscript.exe or Wscript.exe to execute your scripts ?)

WScript.Echo("Version " & ScriptEngineMajorVersion & "." &
ScriptEngineMinorVersion & "." & ScriptEngineBuildVersion)

with version 5.0 the CurrentDirectory property is not available, my guess
is you are running an older version of Wsh, upgrading would solve your
problem...

ciao

ashok

------
ã$hØk hãRïhîÃñ
http://www.unganisha.org
Disclaimer : The contents of this mail should not be construed as  a "if
you attack me, I'll blast your arse" veiled threat
------