[thelist] Calculating Page Size

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Jun 4 10:38:00 CDT 2002

*smacks forehead*  I have those installed (and IE Booster).  If it was a
snake it would've bit me.

--Ben

<tip author="Ben Dyer" type="Developer Tools">
IE Booster has many nifty little tools for right-clicking in IE like
resizing the window, opening a frame in a new window (or the current
window), listing all the forms, images, links or stylesheets on a page and
other useful tools.

Best of all, it's completely free.

<http://www.paessler.com/products/ieb/index.html>
</tip>

On 10:26 AM 6/4/2002, aardvark said to me:
>what i do is use the IE developer tools thingie that shows all the
>images on a page... it totals the file sizes at the end...
>
>if you saved the source code and checked its size, and added it to
>the image total, you'd have it...
>
>it works well enough for me that i haven't looked elsewhere...

http://www.imaginuity.com/

   Whatever it is, I'm sure that I was just about to get to it.