[thelist] Netscape 4/5/6 - who's on first or who's down for the count? [was what happened to browserwatch.com?]

Hardacker, Andrew Andrew.Hardacker at Compuware.com
Tue Jun 4 11:30:04 CDT 2002

Netscape does provide some additional properties for the navigator object.
Here's what I get on three of the browsers clogging my machine:

property              Netscape 6.2  Netscape 7  Mozilla RC1
navigator.vendor      Netscape6     Netscape    [blank]
navigator.vendorSub   6.2.2         7.ob1       [blank]
navigator.product     Gecko         Gecko       Gecko
navigator.productSub  20020314      20020512    20020417

Andy Hardacker

and then destroy it.