[thelist] Email List Software

David Dorward evolt at david.us-lot.org
Wed Jun 5 04:16:00 CDT 2002

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 01:02:15 -0500
"James S. Huggins (Evolt)" <Evolt at ZName.com> wrote:

> I am looking for software, preferably PC or MAC based, that will
> perform Email List functions (like subscriptions, double-opt-in,
> autoresponders, email customization, etc).
>
> I'd appreciate any product references.

Mailman, http://www.list.org/ - should run on a Mac.

To quote the page:

Mailman currently runs only on Unix-y systems, such as GNU/Linux,
Solaris, *BSD, etc. It should work on MacOSX but not earlier versions
of MacOS. It probably does not work on Windows, although it's possible
you could get it running on a Cygwin system (please let the developer
community know if you have success with this!)

--
David Dorward                                   http://david.us-lot.org/
HTML email is a bit like using coloured paper and glitter ink on a CV.