[thelist] Email List Software

Mike Rudberg mrudberg at challengesoftware.net
Wed Jun 5 14:54:01 CDT 2002

OK.  I've downloaded the software you've mentioned.  I'll look through it;
however, something just hit me -- is your client for a mail-list software
package, or a bulk mail package.  Reason is that I vaguely remember seeing a
package that actually takes and sends a group of emails with the "from:"
field either blank or filled with "undisclosed" plus it attaches itself to
any smtp server within a given group (does a search on IP addresses, I
think)..   The email list programs I've told you about are more 'ethical'
than that.

Best,

Mike
Visit us at http://challengesoftware.net

http://bemyringers.net/ringers - Ringers' Home Site
Ringers: The Best Alternative to Surfing

http://ringworld.sourceforge.net - The Official World of Webrings Project

My ICQ #:160896032