[thelist] Rip-Offs - You Have to Laugh...

Jonathan_A_McPherson at rl.gov Jonathan_A_McPherson at rl.gov
Wed Jun 5 17:11:01 CDT 2002

Glad you have a sense of humor about the issue; I imagine many would have
been able to express no emotion but outrage. I especially like this
ripped-off text:

"We'd be dishonest if we didn't acknowledge that anyone who is fairly
computer-literate can write some text and paste some clipart onto a page and
call it a web site. But the problem with that approach is that the code
generated can be very sloppy, incomplete and slow to load."

That's right! Don't hire those losers who just cut and paste stuff and call
it a Web site! Hire Eze Web Design!

*laughing*

Jonathan.

<tip type="CSS" author="Jeduthun">
Are you trying to make your layouts free of tables, but having a tough time
because things don't align all nice and pretty like when you had tables?

Check out the "display," "float," and "clear" properties. They are your
friends. They will become your close companions on the road to XHTML. You
will like them.
</tip>