[thelist] CSS - Twice The Fun?

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Wed Jun 5 18:42:01 CDT 2002

> Everybody with me? Good. No matter which template you use,
> you're dealing
> with the same CSS file ("/css/default.css" - creative, huh?).

when would the user not use template A?

since template B is always called from template A then you could assign
the value to a variable like so...

cssFile = "<link ... type=""..."">"

and then in temp B check for the value. if the variable is null or blank
then write the style to template B. if it is NOT null or blank, DON'T
write it to template B.

how about that?
chris.