[thelist] Rip-Offs - You Have to Laugh...

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Thu Jun 6 08:49:04 CDT 2002

Talk about not making the effort to read ...

Internet Wines and Spirits ripped off a number of pages (text only) from our
site.  They have since edited most of it, but this page in particular had me
LOL -

Here's ours ...
http://www.winebow.com/spirits/Brandy.htm

And here is theirs from the Google cache
http://216.239.37.100/search?q=cache:2hdwL-7OYDEC:www.internetwines.com/spir
its-brandy.html+brandy+internet+wines+spirits&hl=en

If you look at the section on Armagnac, you will see they left in "Winebow
carries two Armagnacs ..." as well as several other references to our site.

<tip type="Web writing">When writing the copy for your web site, mix your
company name in wherever you can.  At least that way, anyone inclined to
steal it will have to read it, or look like a fool.</tip>