[thelist] Rip-Offs - You Have to Laugh...

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Thu Jun 6 14:38:10 CDT 2002

Kinda makes me want to contact this lame-ass company and tell them,
"Hey, I saw Web Designers Limited mentioned on your site, so I called
them and they gave me a fantastic quote for a new site. Thanks for the
referral!"

Of course, it'd make more of an impact if we *all* did it. ;-)

Gotta admit, that's pretty stupid of them. The web is a much smaller
world than they apparently think it is.

Alan

<tip type="databases">
When restoring a MySQL dump file from one server to another, make sure
to check server versions for potential compatibility problems. Also,
check the .sql file itself for any version-specific strings that might
have been automatically added.
</tip>