[thelist] Rip-Offs - You Have to Laugh...

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Thu Jun 6 14:38:30 CDT 2002

I think what he meant was the irony of him copying that from you and
using it on his site.....which would put him in the "anyone who is
fairly computer-literate" category....;)

<tip author= "FayeC" >
When you need to unrar or unzip a file downloaded from the web (on
windows XP Pro), first scan it with yor anti virus (in my case Norton)
and then if given the green light to proceed, disable the autoprotect
before unzipping the file.
If left running, Norton's autoprotect might cause the files to be shown
as corrupt. If you have had that happen to you, reboot and try the
procedure above. That might solve your corrupt file problem.
</tip>

--
Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC)
Web Designer/Developer