[thelist] Mozilla 1.0 final is out (undetected stylesheets)

Scott Schrantz scotts at rci-nv.com
Thu Jun 6 14:39:26 CDT 2002

* Apologies for double-posts. I sent this but haven't seen it come through
yet. *

Indeed. Look at:
http://webtools.mozilla.org/web-sniffer/view.cgi?url=http://www.pentact.co.z
w/layout3.css

CSS files as application/x-pointplus, apparently. (Read
http://ppewww.ph.gla.ac.uk/~flavell/www/content-type.html, March 2002 notes)
This is definitely something ISP1 should fix.

> However, pentact.com, hosted by another ISP which I shall
> call ISP2, has a similar but slightly different problem.
>
> Once again, IE6 and Opera 6.0 work perfectly, but the other 2 browsers
> produce a completely blank page! Not even the unstyled site.

Works perfectly in my Mozilla 1.0. Not sure what could be causing that.