[thelist] resolution stats

Kathy Long kathy at site-etc.com
Thu Jun 6 19:14:01 CDT 2002

I know this is an old question, so forgive me for asking again, but I have a
client who wants his site designed for 1024 x 768 (meaning it can NOT
squeeze into anything smaller), and it goes against my grain. Everyone he
knows is at that resolution (he's a programmer), so he thinks most everyone
else is as well. I told him I'd ask and see what others think.

It's a children's bookstore, so given that his audience is mostly young
parents, does anyone have any idea what the norm would be for that group? He
doesn't care about the people who will have to scroll right - as long as
that isn't the majority. Will that be the case?

Thanks,
Kathy

--
SITE-etc
Instant Site Enhancements

Enabling and empowering your business. Simply. Affordably.