[thelist] Netscape... why?

Max Wyss max at prodok.com
Fri Jun 7 10:12:00 CDT 2002

Well, dear ranter, many of those poor "misguided" individuals have to
use Netscape 4.x because they are not allowed to use any other
browser, because Netscape 4.x is the only browser their IT types
allow.

Consider bein in a big organization with a very tight control over
the individual computers, there is no freedom of choice of a
browser... you have to use what you get.

And considering some "approval" procedures, those poor individuals
might have to remain on their (definitely nowadays) rather obsolete
browser for another year...

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering
Low Paper workflows, Smart documents, PDF forms
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax:  +41 1 700 20 37
   or  +1 815 425 6566
e-mail:  mailto:max at prodok.com