[thelist] CSS: Mozilla and NS6.2 not loading stylesheet

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Jun 7 11:47:01 CDT 2002

> > for some reason, one that i can't figure out why, mozilla rc3
> > and nn6.2 are not loading the stylesheet, let alone 90% of
> > the graphics.
> >
> > what is going on ?
>
> This could because the server is setting the incorrect MIME
> type for the
> files.
> <http://developer.netscape.com/evangelism/docs/technotes/incor
> rect-mime-types/>

i'm using iis5 on this site. and although the iis5 server that this site
in question is running on is at my home, i checked the iis5 server that
is here at work and it's mime-type was by default set correctly. so i'm
still going to assume that the one at home is set incorrectly, but what
if it's not?

then where do i look?

thanks,
chris.