[thelist] resolution stats-customer response

Kathy Long kathy at site-etc.com
Fri Jun 7 12:00:01 CDT 2002

Sent your comments to my client and got this back this morning.

>>> I know this is an old question, so forgive me for asking again, but I
> have a
>>> client who wants his site designed for 1024 x 768 (meaning it can NOT
>>> squeeze into anything smaller) ...
>>> I told him I'd ask and see what others think.

>> Steve, here you go...

I sent him your wise replies.
His response...

> From: "Hedgie's Techie" <techie at hedgehogbooks.com>
> Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 06:50:33 -0700
> To: Kathy Long <kathy at site-etc.com>
> Subject: Re: response to my stats question
>
> Okay. You win.  Actually the site did squeeze into 800x600 before I added

Redesign is always better left in the hands of the professional. Now off to
redesign his redesign.

Thanks guys! :-)

--
SITE-etc
Instant Site Enhancements

Enabling and empowering your business. Simply. Affordably.