[thelist] More copied sites?

m u i n a r muinar at gmx.net
Fri Jun 7 15:21:01 CDT 2002

At 05:11 07.06.02, you wrote:
>Yeah, I was thinking of using an imagemap.  It's been awhile since I
>worked on this but xplanet may give you the x-, y-coordinates of the
>points.  You'd have to make them big enough to be clickable.  Some of
>the other people were working on a Flash map that located evolt.org
>members as well.  The trick is finding a good map.

Believe it or not, finally we can see Evolt copying from the FlashPro
mailing list...

http://muinar.org/map-020223.html (static five-minute-mock-up from
february 2002, idea discussed since 2001 - of course this will be in
Flash)

The idea was that members enter there co-ordinates, and the map shows
the member's locations with little red dots... The FlashPro list is
really international, with members all over the world, which would be
nice to see on the map.

Please use green dots, not red ones, thanks   ;)

Mike
FlashPro Mailing List
http://muinar.org/