[thelist] Flash, usability, accessibility

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Jun 7 17:52:00 CDT 2002

Hmm, John, I wasn't trolling, but sincere ...

Think about it: the original poster's only question, paraphrased, was
"Does anybody know of a list where I can discuss a particular web
technology?"

Whoever has given thelist the feel that Flash is OT here is certainly
not <quote src="evolt.org site footer">promoting the mutual free
exchange of ideas, skills and experiences. </quote>

Kinda sucks, wouldn't you say?

>  > There are people with no interest in Flash that will jump in telling
>>  you you'll be sued if you use Flash, but they can be ignored. Discuss.
>
>Erik,
>
>You've kicked off long-running arguments with troll posts
>like this before, but never so deliberately.  Please desist.

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272
http://goZz.com/

Through June 15