[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 08-JUN-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Sun Jun 9 00:11:00 CDT 2002

evolt.org headlines for 08-JUN-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

evolt.org FAQ: Help Support evolt.org (Author: marlene)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/9741/29298/index.html

Interested in giving back to evolt.org, but don't have time to write
an article or help us run things behind the scenes? Well, here's your
chance. I'll answer your questions about why, how, and what to give,
and include a way to inquire about more information. Give early, give
often. You'll be glad you did!

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org