[thelist] DOC to HTML and a CMS

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sun Jun 9 10:10:11 CDT 2002

On Sunday, June 9, 2002, at 02:42  pm, Chris Kaminski wrote:

>> You can write stuff without using Word? Don't you *need* Word to write
>> anything?
>
> Of course not. That's just one of the lies perpetuated by those open
> source
> terrorist loonies.

I understand that PowerPoint is also a suitable alternative

Cheers
Martin
(Who's had clients who've emailed round 100k+ PP presentations (they all
had the project logo on) for weekly status reports when a simple 1 page
text doc would have done - no wonder my work mailbox is 500MB over quota)
   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,