[thelist] Netscape 7 and <alt>

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Sun Jun 9 11:30:01 CDT 2002

> > Well, excuse me. I sense a slam there as you mention "designers."
>
> I sense someone needs some coffee. ;-)

    Yes, it helped a lot! Guess I got touchy when I realized I was not taught right about TITLE to begin with and made me start thinking about what else? Then touchy became intensified when I realized I'd overlooked my own site! Egads!! Busy concentrating on clients. Well, "I" am the next client as of this morning.
    Thanks everyone for a most interesting discussion.

Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com