[thelist] templates for css

Tina Clarke TinaClarke at accessfp.net
Sun Jun 9 19:16:02 CDT 2002

Are there any 'templates' for CSS? Where all the bases are
covered (in the best written css)... like tables titles
bookmarks fonts background and so on and so forth?....

Where one can then tweak them for colours and sizes and
such.... it's the writing a master sheet that stumps me each
time I attempt it.. I gave up when I could not figure out
which one meant the background of a page and what meant the
background of numerous other things and I've got topstyle
lite...

I've always found it easier to work from a template of
anything for an example it's much easier to figure out what
is the 'correct' way to do things then....

Also I keep reading conflicting things about css is it good
for accessibility or not? .... I'm confused...

thanks...

Tina