[thelist] dangerous CSS, was: Netscape... why?

Chris Kaminski chris at setmajer.com
Mon Jun 10 01:23:01 CDT 2002

Thus spake Mark Gallagher:

>> squirrelly than in RC3. I also recall one of the RCs being rather flaky on
>> OS X, but I can't offhand recall which.
>
> Squirrelly?

Yeah. It stops responding to input, refuses to search for the contents via
Google (or whatever engine you define) and just generally acts poopy from
time to time.

It does the same thing in 1.0, but less often and usually doesn't require me
to restart the browser to get it to behave.

chris.kaminski == ( design | code | analysis )