[thelist] Site check/advice

Daniel Medley dm at lgcy.com
Mon Jun 10 13:12:00 CDT 2002

Jonathon Issac Swiderski wrote concerning http://www.lobowalk.com/

*************

> Although the colors aren't quite what I would've chosen, it looks good,
although
> the darker brown and the red don't always go well together, esp. in the
> rollovers at the top and in the sidebars ..
**************
I'm wondering if perhaps I should have the rollover effect just the text
color instead of the link background color.

**************
> Although prevailing wisdom has become to hide and obfuscate email
addresses and
> hide behind forms for contact, it is a trend I have come to hate the last
couple
> weeks.
Point well taken. I'm not sure why I approached it this way. I did take your
advice and put a name and email link at the bottom of each page however I
did keep the contact link along with the form. Just can't help myself.

Thank you for taking the time to look at the website and for your comments.
Very much appreciated.

Daniel Medley