[thelist] templates for css

Tina Clarke TinaClarke at accessfp.net
Mon Jun 10 17:09:01 CDT 2002

> Looks fine in the latest Mozilla and I would therefore
assume Netscape 6.2.

> Don't even bother trying to support Netscape 4.73.  4.79,
I guess could
> be argued it's their latest 4.7 series, so maybe it should
be supported
> somewhat, but 4.73 is ancient and doesn't deserve the
support people
> try to give it.
>
> Michael Kimsal
> http://www.logicreate.com
> 734-480-9961

I only have Netscape on the computer because I wanted to
test my site with it and this was the first one I came
across on a mag disk....

Which version of Netscape you would suggest having for
testing?.... I don't want the latest because I can ask
other's to have a look... I wanted a version that would be
still in use mostly at the lower end of the scale for
Netscape users...

Do you understand what I'm trying to say? :)... .

I use 5.1se because I don't have any problems with it... and
it's about the earliest version that's at the lower end of
the scale in use for IE users...

Thanks... sorry for asking so many questions :)

Tina