[thelist] managing bookmarks

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Mon Jun 10 19:05:01 CDT 2002

   Is there some simple way to have your bookmarks online, quickly accessible
   and safe?  Whether its a service or whatever I don't care, there must be a
   good solution, and someone on this list must know it!

my.yahoo.com has a place for bookmarks.  requires entering each of them
individually, though, so if you've already got lots it can be a bit of a pain.

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski      jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
    900 barton dr. \\ ann arbor mi 48105-1232 usa

   "What we have to learn to do we learn by doing"
    -- Aristotle, Ethica Nicomachea II (c 325 BC)