[thelist] Text size advice & freebie

Bonnie Bucqueroux bucquero at pilot.msu.edu
Mon Jun 10 21:51:01 CDT 2002

My labor of love The Healers - http://www.thehealers.org  - has
launched.  I followed what I thought was the best path on text size and
specified 13 px in the external  CSS stylesheet.  Looked good in the
browsers I have.  Now I am told it is unreadable in NN4.7 -- always the
bear.  Any advice?  Do I switch to % and solve that problem?  Or do I stick
with what I have?  Any elegant solutions I am too punchy to remember?

Also, if any of you have friends who are healers - physical, emotional,
spiritual - from massage therapy to yoga to psychic healing, please zip
them a message urging them to sign up for their free listing in the
registry.  We just launched this weekend, so we don't have many in the
registry.  The good news is that the sooner you register, thei higher you
remain in the listings.

Thanks for any and all advice -

Bonnie B