[thelist] dangerous CSS, was: Netscape... why?

Samir M. Nassar nassarsa at redconcepts.net
Mon Jun 10 22:14:00 CDT 2002

<cite>
> We're getting philosophical ... so, a little background on me: in
> elementary school, I always got the lowest marks for "follows
> instructions well" - I did things however the hell I thought they
> should be done. My mom and dad and teachers, and on into college
> profs would always tell me "You have to learn how to play the game."
</cite>

Philosophical? Oh, ok. I apologize Erik. I was under the impression that
you were interested in discussing methods how to get CSS to work for you
and your client. However, since a fairly limited, yet practical, example
is philosophical to you I won't trouble you anymore.

Samir M. Nassar
RedConcepts.NET - http://redconcepts.net