[thelist] managing bookmarks

Joel Konkle-Parker jjk3 at msstate.edu
Mon Jun 10 22:37:00 CDT 2002

Of course, there's http://bookmarks.yahoo.com

- -joeljkp

- ---------------------------------------
http://www.ballsome.com

- -----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Shirley Kaiser,
SKDesigns
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 10:33 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: RE: [thelist] managing bookmarks

At 03:21 PM 6/10/2002, James S. Huggins (Evolt) wrote:
>Is there some simple way to have your bookmarks online, quickly
>accessible and safe?
>Whether its a service or whatever I don't care, there must be a good
>solution, and someone on this
>list must know it!
>======================
>
>I use Powermarks
>http://www.kaylon.com/power.html
>
>It is NOT online. But they provide a way to sync multiple machines.
>
>I recommend it.

I also recommend Powermarks. I use it across 3+ computers and too
many
browsers. I synchronize them online regularly, and I always have
access to
my bookmarks regardless of the computer or browser. If I happen to
bookmark
something within a browser rather than Powermarks, Powermarks will
synchronize them, too.

Powermarks also has an option to convert the bookmarks to HTML and
you can
then upload them that way, too, if you wish. Really simple.

HTH.

Warmly,
Shirley

- --