[thelist] HTML email/e-newsletters

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Tue Jun 11 14:10:01 CDT 2002

This is the secret sauce of easy HTML email...

If you are using MS Internet Explorer and MS Outlook, then a really easy way
to create HTML emails for any client is:
Write your email as a normal html page
(Any images or links need to be a full URI, such as
http://www.mysever.com/images/file.jpg)
Upload the images!
In Internet Explorer open the page and select all (CNTL+A), then copy
(CNTL+C)
In Outlook, File > New > Mail Message
Format > HTML
Paste (CNTL + V)

Bingo!

Kind regards,
Liam Delahunty
Mega Products Limited, 10-11 Moor Street, London W1D 5NF
t: 020 7434 4201/2 f: 0870 135 8412 m: 07941 589 061
http://www.liamdelahunty.com/ web/ design/ database/ programming
http://www.britstream.com/ Hosting/ Domain Names From UKP 7.50 p.a.