[thelist] iBooks, OS X, Macs, Web Development, Laptops, Etc,Etc

Tamara Nelson tamara at sanctusmoo.com
Tue Jun 11 15:50:01 CDT 2002

I've got a TiBook and I can vouch for the heat issues.

That said, would I ever go back to my Gateway Solo laptop?  Never ever ever
in a billion years.  All I can do at this point is echo what everyone else
has been saying about running Apache, PHP and MySQL. I would never go back
to Windows for development - only testing...and that's why I still have that
old Gateway laptop networked into my Apple hub.

If you can splurge, go for the TiBook.  Either way, though, its not a bad
deal.