[thelist] anyone have Movable Type (blog) experience?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 17:04:08 CDT 2002

Sarah, that would be great, had one offer but have not heard back. I think i fixed my original
problem, and I have my first set up blog writing to a page in a directory /htdocs/blog/

Now, maybe I don't get this right - but that writes a whole page. I understand by changing the
template I can change how it looks, which I kind of did just to see by taking out the calendar.

But I thought I could include entries in a PORTION of a page, what I really wanted to do was use
this tool so me and my wife can add snippets, like a journal to our web site. But it seems you can
only output a whole page...is this correct?

If you look at www.pixelmech.com you will see the page (just started) that I wanted to put some
stuff in.

The blog right now writes out to pixelmech.com/blog/pixelblog.html

Feel free to log in and see my settings with the Melody/Nelson login

www.pixelmech.com/cgi-gin/mt.cgi

Thanks so much!

Tom