[thelist] Validation > pressure on software companies??

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 17:57:00 CDT 2002

I realize there might be some...valid...hehe..reasons for validation, but all I can say is I have
never ONCE validated a page I worked on professionally in 9 years. In the environment I work in
now, it is very much a software development skewed thing, more than a web thing. If I brought up
validating our pages here, it would get a good laugh and then we would all get back to work.

I don't say I'm for/against or whatever, just saying this is my experience to date.

Tom