[thelist] MT blog/ CSS not rendering

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 14:55:08 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I've since got my Moveable Type Blog stuff working, but I am having a very strange problem. You
can look at my page rendered without the css at:

http://www.pixelmech.com/index.php

Go ahead and look at the code. As you can see, the link ref's my stylesheet which, is indeed
loaded in the very same directory as index.php.

Now, if I go and FTP up another copy of the stylesheet, everything will correct itself and the
page will display with the styles. But if I again rebuild the blog after making a change or an
entry, the page will blow up again - and again, if I simply reload the css, it will work.

I can't for the life of me figure out what reloading an exact copy of a css file fixes. Certainly
MT is generating a dynamic page of sorts, but the link tag is right in there as is the css...I'm
lost.

Tom