[thelist] Validation > pressure on software companies??

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Thu Jun 13 15:32:00 CDT 2002

I find validation the fastest way to find bugs in my code that lead to
strange display results in browsers other then win/ie, which tend to be
rather sensitive to invalid code in varios ways.

No, it does not prevent display error completely, but it make it more easy
for me to fix them, then then I know if the bug is in my code or in the
browser.