[thelist] anyone have Movable Type (blog) experience?

Mark Gallagher mark at cyberfuddle.com
Fri Jun 14 06:30:01 CDT 2002

Michele Foster wrote:
> Mark,
>
> How does one delete the Melody account?  Just playing with MT for my sis ..
> and didn't see a way to delete that account.   P.S.  I know nothing in the
> way of perl/php .. simple instructions greatly appreciated. :)

<tip type="deleting Movable Type users" author="Mark Gallagher">
When you log into Movable Type, you will see an option: "Add/Edit Blog
Authors".  Follow the link, and in the "author edit" page you'll see
another link entitled "view complete list of authors".  Click this link,
and you'll be shown a complete list of authors (hence the name).  Set
the checkbox in the "Delete" column to checked, then click the "Delete"
button.
</tip>

That's two down, 32768 to go.  I'm really catching up on my OT posts now!

--
Mark Gallagher
http://cyberfuddle.com/infinitebabble/