[thelist] with Enter, onBlur is preceded by onSubmit

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Fri Jun 14 10:38:01 CDT 2002

Not to break up the fun, but per chance does anyone have an answer to my
question? Just in case you don't recall, it was "why is IE executing the
onBlur event AFTER the onSubmit event when the form is submitted with the
Enter key, and how do I fix it?"

Just so everyone knows, the form WILL be submitted using the Enter key.
There are other browsers besides IE that enable submission via Enter key,
and I do not wish to make it my policy to reduce browser capabilities, but
rather to add to and enhance them.

I have actually restructured the form and luckily found a different way to
do what I wanted, so the point is perhaps moot. But I am certain it will
come up again, so I'm curious if anyone knows of the cause/effect/solution.

Thanks,

Bill