[thelist] site check please

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 16:25:01 CDT 2002

It must be apache - the only thing in there is my 404..
ErrorDocument 404 /404.php
So if I add:
 DirectoryIndex index.php
It will grab my php page right? Which is the only one I want..I suppose I could add the others to be safe but do I need them?
  Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com wrote:
If it's apache, an .htaccess file with "DirectoryIndex index.php" in the
root level should do it. (If their setup allows you to override it with
.htaccess files.) No idea how to do it with IIS.

You could even expand that to:
DirectoryIndex index.html index.shtml index.php

var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();
http://www.pixelmech.com/